Livingstone’s most popular guest house accommodation, only 8km from the stunning Victoria Falls; Fawlty Towers is your gateway to the adventures surrounding the Victoria Falls.
The Lodge has a relaxed atmosphere; with lush green private gardens shaded by mango trees, a crystal clear swimming pool and its own bar and restaurant.
Our chef is famous for his home cooking and for his pancakes which are free and served daily!
“An oasis in the heart of Livingstone”(Lonely Planet)
The Lodge has 24 rooms; including deluxe suites, standard twin/double en-suite rooms, family rooms and dormitory accommodation.
It is centrally located, conveniently just over the road from a shopping centre, but behind its walls remains secluded and away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
Our in-house Activity Centre, where over 20 local activities can be booked, guarantees to offer the best deals in town and to beat any other lodge or booking centre.
We provide a free shuttle to the Falls everyday, just ask at Reception for more details.
WATCH OUR VIDEO
Follow two of our guests as they explore the mystic wonders Livingstone has to offer. From the bungi jump off the Victoria Bridge, to white water rafting the mighty Zambezi to walking with the lions, they have done it all.
- TRANSFERS – FREE transfers to Victoria Falls daily
- EXCELENT SECURITY – Enjoy your outings without worry
- INTERNET FACILITIES – Internet access and a Wi-Fi hotspot available
- DSTV IN THE BAR – Stay up to date with the latest happenings on the tube
- LIVELY BAR – Have a drink in the great atmosphere of our bar
- FREE PANCAKES SERVED DAILY – Enjoy our chef’s famous pancakes
- FREE TEA & COFFEE – Relax with a cup of tea or coffee
- SWIMMING POOL – Take a dip in our super cool pool.
Really – we’re all you need. We’ve recently dropped our accommodation rates so you have more pocket money to spend at our in-house Activities Office. Why spend more on accommodation when you can spend it on adventures!