4INFORMATION ABOUT VISAS, YELLOW FEVER & REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
Tourists shall be issued with visas at any port of entry to Zambia EXCEPT for those visas that fall under referred visa (nationals requiring visas prior to travel).
Please visit www.zambiaimmigration.gov.zm for more information.
1. SINGLE ENTRY VISA: Suitable if you only intend to enter Zambia once on arrival $25
2. DOUBLE ENTRY VISA: Suitable if you intend to enter Zambia on arrival, depart and reenter the country a second time . Good choice if you wish to make an overnight Safari to Chobe in Botswana. $40
3. KAZA VISA: Allows you to travel between Zimbabwe and Zambia for 30 days and make a day trip to Botswana. If you spend a night in Botswana, this visa becomes invalid and you will have to buy a new visa to re-enter Zambia. Click here to see if you qualify for this visa $50
1. VISAS: See here for countries requiring visa for Botswana
2. MINORS (UNDER 18): See info here. In the case of minors travelling with a school or any other institution, the minor must travel with a certified copy of the original of the following documents: Unabridged birth certificate indicating the child’s parents; Passport or valid Identification of the parents that can be cross-check; Child must travel with his/her original passport
3. YELLOW FEVER certification is not needed for Botswana unless coming from one of these countries
KAZA VISA: Allows you to travel between Zimbabwe and Zambia for 30 days and make a day trip to Botswana. If you spend a night in Botswana, the visa becomes invalid and you will have to buy a new visa to re-enter Zambia. See this document to see if you qualify for this visa. $50
Visit https://www.evisa.gov.zw/Services/Holiday for more information.