What ever your budget, Fawlty Towers has a wide range of comfortable accommodation
- Luxury style rooms
- En-suite rooms with air conditioning
- Standard twins and doubles
- Three and four bed rooms
- Uncrowded dormitories (min 3 – max 8)
About the Lodge
- There is free wifi at the Lodge
- We provide a free transfer to the Falls everyday! Leaves at approximately 10.00 am
- All the rooms (including the dormitories) have fans or a/c and every bed has a fitted mosquito net
- Our bar closes at a reasonable time so you can always get a good night’s sleep
- We serve free pancakes every afternoon!
- While Livingstone is a safe and pleasant town we provide 24hr security at the front gate
- Private rooms have a personal safe or you can use the safe facilities offered by reception.
- Double deluxe / twin deluxe ensuite $80 per room per night
- Double / twin ensuite $50 – $60 per room per night
- Four bed ensuite $60 per room per night
- Three bed non ensuite $45 per room per night
- Dormitory bed $12 per bed per night
Click here for more information about booking a group.
Fawlty Towers’ Beauty Salon
Relax at Fawlty Towers’ Beauty Salon. Visit our boutique salon for massages, facials, manicure, pedicure and hair braiding. Make use of our sauna, to relax and sooth tired muscles, or after a hard day in the office.
Full body massage – 1 hour
Back, neck and shoulder massage – 30 minutes
Traditional massage – 1 hour
Manicure – 30 minutes
Pedicure – 45 minutes
Facial – 1 hour
For the ultimate relaxation book in for our Pamper Package; relax in the sauna before enjoying a full body massage followed by a soothing facial, then spend some time chilling out by the pool, and enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by our head chef, with a cold drink of your choice.
Free tea and coffee and pancakes
We believe in helping our guests to relax and feel at home… So we provide tea and coffee for all our guests, in the restaurant area next to the kitchen, from 7am to 5pm – every day.
But that’s not all! Our chefs prepare pancakes on demand around 3pm every day for any guests that wish to indulge! Go on you know you want to!
Barbeque or braai
No holiday is complete without one…You can braai or barbeque yourself, or our Chef Banda can cater for you and your group.
You can place your order with Reception in the morning and then sit back, relax and enjoy a traditional barbeque whilst enjoying a cold beer from the bar!
Disclaimer ~ Things to Note
- Fawlty Towers reserves the right to withdraw any of its free services at any time should circumstances require it eg: power failures, vehicle issues etc
- The Free Airport Pick Up is only available during stipulated times. We cannot exchange free pick up for free drop off. If we do not have a vehicle or driver available for your required pick up, you will need to take a taxi which will cost you about $15 per cab. We will let you know if we can pick you up by emailing you confirmation. If we have agreed to pick you up and you or your flight is delayed, we unfortunately cannot wait for you; you will need to take a taxi.
- The Free Wifi is a value added product. If the wifi is not working at optimum performance, we cannot give you discount on accommodation or any other services at Fawlty Towers
- The Free Shuttle to the Falls leaves at approximately 10h00. If it is not on time and you are in a hurry, please take a taxi.
- The Free pancakes come with bottled lemon juice and sugar. (Fresh lemons are not readily available all year around). We offer 2 pancakes per person. If you require additional toppings, you will have to supply these yourself.
- The Free Tea and Coffee comes with coffee creamer.