Accommodation and Rates
Whatever your budget, Fawlty Towers has a wide range of comfortable accommodation
- Luxury style rooms
- En-suite rooms with air conditioning
- Budget en-suite rooms with fans
- Standard twins and doubles
- Four-bed rooms
- Uncrowded dormitories (min 3 – max 8)
- All the rooms (including the dormitories) have fans or a/c and every bed has a fitted mosquito net
Room rates per night 2018
- Deluxe Twin/Double Ensuite $75
- Standard Twin/Double Ensuite $40
- Basic Twin Ensuite $35
- Family Rooms (Budget) $50
- Four Bed (Bunks) Ensuite $48
- Dormitories $8 per bed
- Add an extra Bed to a Deluxe $10
Rates are inclusive of taxes and levies. Rates are not inclusive of breakfast.
$3 per person
– banana/yoghurt/muesli pots, scrambled eggs, toast & jam, baked bean/fried tomato, Zambian sweet fritters.
- Cancellation policy: 20% of the bill if cancelling 30 days or more prior to arrival. 100% cancellation fee if cancelling within the 30 day period.
- If you wish to extend your stay with us, please let us know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Check out is at 10h30 am and Reception is open from 6h30 am to 10h30 pm in summer time and 7h00 am to 10h30 pm in winter time.
- Meals and drinks are cash only: tabs are not available.
- We advise that valuables are locked away in the safe provided. We do not take responsibility for your valuables.
- Guests: Please do not invite anybody you do not know into Fawlty Towers. Your guests must sign in at the gate and remain in the reception area only and must depart the premises by 21h30.
- We have a no smoking policy in the buildings.
- A washing line is provided. We urge our guests not to hang laundry all over the lodge.
- Towels are available for a $10 deposit which will be refunded when you return your towel.
- Regret, no children under 5 years old.
- Television is located in the Bar – We do not have television in the rooms; we encourage our guests to socialise.
- Your feedback is always welcome. Please let us know how we can improve your time with us.
- If you have enjoyed your stay, please ‘Like’ us on Facebook! Or follow us on Twitter and leave us a review on TripAdvisor