Acommodation and Rates
Whatever your budget, Fawlty Towers has a wide range of comfortable accommodation
- Luxury en-suite rooms with air conditioning
- Standard twin and double bed rooms, en-suite with air conditioning
- Budget en-suite rooms with fans
- Four-bed rooms, en-suite, with fans
- Uncrowded dormitories (min 3 – max 8) with fans
All beds (including the dormitories) have a fitted mosquito net
Room rates per night 2020
- Deluxe Twin/Double en-suite $70.00
- Standard Twin/Double en-suite $45.00
- Basic Twin en-suite $35.00
- Family Rooms (Budget) Sold Out
- Four Bed (Bunks) en-suite $55.00
- Dormitories $12 per bed
- Add an extra Bed to a Deluxe $10
Rates are inclusive of taxes and levies. Rates are not inclusive of breakfast.
NOTE: Due to Covid health concerns dorms remain closed to individuals & will only be available, by pre-arrangement, to groups travelling together, should Zambian legislation allow it at the time.
If you are resident in Zambia, you may qualify for any resident’s specials we may have on offer. Please enquire via whatsappon 0972250154.
- If you wish to extend your stay with us, please let us know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Check out is at 10h30 am and Reception is open from 6h30 am to 10h30 pm in summer time and 7h00 am to 10h30 pm in winter time.
- Meals and drinks are cash only: tabs are not available.
- We advise that valuables are locked away in the safe provided. We do not take responsibility for your valuables.
- Guests: Please do not invite anybody you do not know into Fawlty Towers. Your guests must sign in at the gate and remain in the reception area only and must depart the premises by 21h30.
- We have a no smoking policy in the buildings.
- A washing line is provided. We urge our guests not to hang laundry all over the lodge.
- Regret, no children under 5 years old.
- Television is located in the Bar – We do not have television in the rooms; we encourage our guests to socialise.
- Your feedback is always welcome. Please let us know how we can improve your time with us.
- If you have enjoyed your stay, please ‘Like’ us on Facebook! Or follow us on Twitter and leave us a review on TripAdvisor
Fawlty Towers is unable to offer refunds on cancelled bookings.
Note however, if you should cancel your booking 14 days or more in advance, you may change your booking to an open booking which allows you to select a more suitable future date (subject to availability).Note however, if you should cancel your booking 14 days or more in advance, you may change your booking to an open booking which allows you to select a more suitable future date (subject to availability).