Acommodation and Rates
Whatever your budget, Fawlty Towers has a wide range of comfortable accommodation options
- Luxury en-suite rooms with air conditioning
- Contemporary garden rooms with twin beds, ensuite, with air conditioning.
- Standard twin and double bed rooms, en-suite with air conditioning
- Uncrowded dormitories (min 3 – max 8) with fans
DELUXE TWIN or DOUBLE $85 per room
Deluxes rooms are large with an en-suite wet-room style bathroom, a/c, safe, mosquito net. Add and extra bed for $10. Includes a basic breakfast
STANDARD TWIN or DOUBLE $55 per room
These are small, basic rooms but equipped with everything you need, ie: ensuite bathroom, a/c, safe, mosquito net. Includes a basic breakfast
GARDEN TWIN $65 per room
Our new modern rooms have en-suite bathrooms, air con, mosquito proofing and a safe. Includes a basic breakfast
DORMITORIES $12 per bed
Dorms have either 3, 6 or 8 beds per room. No a/c. There are fans & shared bathroom facilities.
ZAMBIAN RESIDENT SPECIALS
If you are resident in Zambia, ask about any resident’s specials we may have on offer.
Fawlty Towers is unable to offer refunds on cancelled bookings. Note however, if you should cancel your booking 14 days or more in advance, you may change your booking to an open booking which allows you to select a more suitable future date (subject to availability and within 18 months) .
- If you wish to extend your stay with us, let us know as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Check out is at 10h30 am and Reception is open from 6h30 am to 10h30 pm in summer time and 7h00 am to 10h30 pm in winter time.
- Meals and drinks are cash only: tabs are not available.
- We have a no smoking policy in the buildings.
- Regret, no children under 5 years old.
- Television is located in the Bar / Lounge only and airs morning News and major sporting events only. No Tv’s in rooms, get out and play!
- Guests: Only invite people you know to Fawlty Towers. Your guests must sign in at the gate and remain in the bar/cafe area only and must depart the premises by 22h00.
- Bath Towels are available at the lodge so there is no need for
you to bring your own. Enquire when you check in.
- There is a washing line for guests to dry wet towels/laundry.
Landline: + 260 213 32 34 32
Mobile:+ 260 972 250 154.