Explore VICTORIA FALLS
Fawlty Towers is your gateway to all the adventures along the great Zambezi River
Livingstone’s most popular Guesthouse accommodation,
only 8km from the stunning Victoria Falls in Zambia
HOME FROM HOME
Fawlty Towers has a relaxed atmosphere set in lush green private gardens, shaded by mango trees, with a crystal clear swimming pool, and its own bar and restaurant.
Our chef is famous for his home cooking and for his pancakes which are free and served daily!
We are centrally located, close to a shopping centre, but behind our walls we remain secluded and away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
The Lodge has 24 rooms; including deluxe suites, standard twin/double en-suite rooms, family rooms and dormitory accommodation.
“An oasis in the heart of Livingstone” Lonely Planet
Over 40 local activities can be booked by our Activity Centre. We offer the best deals in town and beat any other lodge or booking centre. Just ask at Reception/Activity Office for more details, or use our online booking system.
We provide a free shuttle to the Falls everyday.
Browse the Activity Centre
Explore the available activities in the region
WATCH OUR VIDEO
Follow two of our guests as they explore the many wonders Livingstone has to offer. From the bungi jump off the Victoria Bridge, to white water rafting the mighty Zambezi, to walking with the lions, they have done it all.
~ the preferred accommodation choice in Livingstone / Victoria Falls
- GREAT ACCOMMODATION – for all budgets
- TRANSFERS – FREE transfers to Victoria Falls daily
- EXCELLENT SECURITY – 24 hours a day
- FREE WIFI – Internet access and a Wi-Fi hotspot available
- DSTV IN THE BAR – Stay up to date
- FULLY STOCKED BAR – Ice cold drinks and friendly vibes
- FREE PANCAKES SERVED DAILY – Not to be missed
- FREE TEA & COFFEE – Relax with a cup of tea or coffee
- SWIMMING POOL – Take a dip in our super cool pool
We have everything you need for a comfortable stay while you explore the region.
try our budget safari packages
We offer excellent and affordable safaris to Chobe National Park in neighbouring Botswana and Kafue National Park in Zambia