Zambia is the home of the walking safari, and the Mosi Oa Tunya National Park offers some fantastic game viewing opportunities.
You can choose from a morning or afternoon departure and then spend around three hours within the Park, searching for the many game species with a qualified guide. Elephant are frequent visitors here, and you may see rhino, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and much more.
Drinks and snack are provided along the way. A minimum of two people is required to confirm a trip.
- Game Park Walking safari /Rhino Walk 3 hours $80.00
- Birding safari 3 hours $80.00
Sit back and relax in a Game drives vehicle, a fantastic opportunity to see the wildlife in this area.
This may be a better option for those families with young children as under 14 yrs are unable to take part in the walks.
Game drives confirm for a minimum of four people only.
- Game drive 2 ½ hours $65.00
COMBINATIONS – WALK AND GAME DRIVE WITH MEAL AND REFRESHMENTS
1. Morning Walking Safari with Game Drive, Bush Breakfast and Rhino Encounter for $95pp
- 6h30 pick up (Tea & Coffee and Snacks at the river)
- 7h30 Walking Safari (2 hours)
- 9h30 Cooked Breakfast
- 10h15 Rhino Encounter + Game Drive
- 12h30 drop off
2. Afternoon Game Drive, Bush Lunch, Rhino Encounter, Sundowners for $95pp
- 13h00 pick up
- 13h30 Full Buffet Lunch on the banks of the river
- 14h30 Game Drive
- 17h00 Rhino Encounter (short walk)
- 18h00 Sundowner (Bar – wine, Amarula, beer and snacks)
- 19h00 Drop off